Free delivery is available on all orders over £50.00. There is a standard delivery charge for orders under £50.00 which is £4.99. These orders will be sent by Royal Mail with the standard first class post service. A total charge of £10.00 will apply for Royal Mail special delivery for urgent orders requiring next day delivery. Orders will be dispatched within 48 hours of receipt (Monday-Friday) subject to stock availability. In busy periods, orders can take up to 3 days to process. Further delivery information :
- Goods are delivered within 30 days from the day you place an order to purchase the goods.
- Deliveries will be made by the Carrier to the address stipulated in your order. You must ensure that someone is present to accept the delivery.
- If we are not able to deliver your Goods within 30 days of the date of your order, we shall notify you by e-mail to arrange another date for delivery.
- We may deliver the Goods in instalments if they are not all available at the same time for delivery.
- Goods are sent at our risk until signed for by you or by any other person at the address you have given to us.
- All Goods must be signed for on delivery by an adult aged 18 years or over. If no one of that age is at the address when the delivery is attempted the Goods may be retained by the driver. When your Goods arrive, it is important that you check immediately the condition and quantity. If your Goods have been damaged in transit, you must refuse the delivery and immediately contact us so that we may dispatch a replacement quickly and minimise your inconvenience.
- Signing “Unchecked”, “Not Checked” or similar is not acceptable.
- Goods are sent by post. We will send you a message by email to tell you when we have despatched your order.
- If we agree with you to deliver on a particular day or at a particular time, we will do our best to comply. But no time given is to be treated as contractual. So we are not liable to you for any expense or inconvenience you incur on account of delayed delivery or non-delivery.
- Some Goods will be delivered direct from the manufacturer who will contact you to arrange delivery. When delivery of the Goods has been arranged directly with the manufacturer, you will be subject to the manufacturer’s delivery policy.
- Some Goods are so large and heavy that delivery times may be slightly longer. In this case, approximate delivery dates will be given when you place your order.
- Time for delivery specified on the order, if any, is an estimate only and time shall not be of the essence.
- We are happy for you to pick up Goods from our shop/ warehouse provided you make an appointment in advance and payment has been received into our bank. A cheque on arrival is not acceptable.
- If you pick up Goods from our premises then:
- we will not be able to assist you in loading heavy items;
- Goods are at your risk from the moment they are picked up by you or your Carrier from our shop / warehouse;
- you agree that you are responsible for everything that happens after you take possession of the Goods, both on and off our premises, including damage to property of any sort, belonging to any person.
Goods may be returned for refund, exchange or credit note with 21 days of original purchase provided the original receipt is presented and goods are in the condition as purchased. Please note returns can take up to 7 working days to be processed from the date we have received them.
Unfortunately we cannot accept returns of earrings. This is for hygiene reasons and doesn’t affect your statutory rights.
All returns must be sent to the following address with appropriate post insurance cover where applicable to :
Returns, Wilcox and Carter, 32A Wide Bargate, Boston, Lincs PE21 6RX.